19 September 2016
An initiative to develop the leaders and the leadership capacity of SIM has been commissioned to:
1) Develop SIM leaders as servants, shepherds and stewards.
2) Develop the leadership capacity of SIM by improving the leadership skills and practice of SIM leaders.
3) Create a positive organizational culture of leadership that allows leaders to thrive, and values the exercise of the gifts of leadership.
- That we will grow leaders that are increasingly servants, shepherds and stewards.
- That godly leadership structures and systems will lead to greater fruitfulness in ministry.
- That throughout the mission we will cultivate Biblical attitudes towards leadership.
- For the logistics of a good venues, scheduling, travel plans, and health and safety or all the leadership conference participants (and their families left at home).
- That mentors and leaders will work together via long distance for two years. Pray for good communication and that real development will happen through these relationships.
- For the design team as they build and develop these leadership retreat events.