Endeavor the Lost
16 August 2016
The aim is five fold:
1. To reach the lost who live where SIM is not established.
2. To train hardy workers in teams to serve among the least reached.
3. To empower workers to thrive in challenging fields through team-strengthening efforts.
4. To establish the Myanmar Endeavor as SIM's first ministry there, contributing to the Kingdom of God in the country in meaningful ways.
5. To conduct research for reporting including ways to register and organize the company or NGO as a ministry base.
- For two families in Myanmar who serve in a challenging place.
- That we are able to form and build a team in this country with the proper skill sets.