24 October 2016
Our desire is to plant churches among the urban poor in Colombo, with a focus on the Tamil people. Poverty, illiteracy, drug use, unemployment and relational tensions are all challenges, some of which would be addressed in the ministry.
- For wisdom and insight as SIM Sri Lanka leaders research an appropriate ministry model.
- For people of peace to join Bible studies in three separate homes within the community.
- For other churches to assist in the ministry.
- For people to receive revelation and believe.
- For protection from harm and evil for our workers.