23 August 2016
By demonstrating the love, the truth and the power of Jesus, we desire to locate, evangelize and disciple A people. They, in turn, will grow and lead an indigenous church-planting movement among the A.
There are about 100 believers today. A new energy is felt among the team to multiply A disciplers and non-A believers who can evangelize and disciple A's. We pray and believe that this initiative will lead to the formation of the first A churches.
- That radio programs would reach inaccessible areas where there is no current work.
- That we would locate and train an A team to lead the way in producing new programs and other oral media.
- That God would raise up a team of trained Ethiopians to join the current A ministries. Pray more churches in Ethiopia would catch a vision for the A and support financially and in prayer.
- That God would open doors into new A communities.
- That the health education project would lead to greater physical well-being among women and children and that the gospel would be shared.
- That key A leaders would grow and understand God's word as they shepherd the small groups of believers. Pray these groups would grow into healthy and reproducing churches.